HVP COMMERCIAL - 2017 INVESTMENT CRITERIA
HarborView Properties (HVP) and its affiliates invest private capital into Multi-family, Retail, Office, Hotel, Mixed-use assets and Land development. HarborView's operational and management teams handle the everyday property management, leasing, marketing and sales.
For 2017, HVP is seeking new portfolio acquisitions as follows:
1st-tier acquisition targets - New York, New Jersey and Connecticut:
- Mid-range Apartment Buildings & Complexes (Class "B" and "C")
- Rent Stablized, Rent Controlled or Market Rate Rentals
- Downtown Taxpayers (Retail Stores with Apartments)
- Tax Credit (LIHTC) and other program-based Acquisitions
- Mixed-use - Commercial and Residential, Lofts, etc.
- Re-positioning Opportunities
- Debt Restructure; Note Purchases; Bank Work-out's
- Portfolio or one-off Transactions
2nd-tier acquisition targets - Eastern Seaboard and selective markets nationwide:
HVP will frequently partner with other private equity to invest in projects that are located beyond our core strategic market (NY, NJ and CT). Our preference is major or emerging markets in and around significant cities.
- Hotels: 200 Room minimum, business class hotels in downtown Central Business Districts (CBD's).
- Apartments: 75-unit minimum in downtown or strong surburban markets.
- L.I.H.T.C. (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) Apartments - (100-unit minimum in 1st and 2nd tier markets.
- Shopping Centers: 150,000 square feet and larger; well-located.
- Office Buildings: 100,000 sq. ft. minimum in NYC, Boston, Miami and other major U.S. Cities.
- Large Development Sites: NY, NY, CT and South Florida.
- Hotels with Golf Courses
- Waterfront Development Sites
We invite Real Estate Owners, Managers, Brokers and Agents to contact HVP to discuss any potential deals.
Phone: 914-834-4488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org