Harborview sells Hyde Park Estates apartments opposite FDR Estate in historic Hyde Park, NY
Hyde Park Estates, One Springwood Circle, Hyde Park, Dutchess County, New York.
HarborView Properties has sold the Hyde Park Estates apartments located on Route 9 in historic town of Hyde Park, New York.
HarborView Properties acquired the Hyde Park Estates in 2001. The Hyde Park Estates is a 70-unit residential apartment community set on 8 acres of land along Route 9 in the Town of Hyde Park. The property also contains 50 semi-private garages
Hyde Park Estates offers a wonderful suburban lifestyle with the convenience of location near shopping, supermarkets, dining spots, historic attractions, theatre, arts, and other entertainment.
Hyde Park Estates is a great place to live.
Hyde Park Estates is situated on a lovely 8 acre cul-de-sac surrounded with stone walls, beautiful mature trees and landscaped grounds. The apartments are quite attractive and bright with solid oak hardwood floors (some units have wall-to-wall carpeting) and windows in every room, overlooking nicely landscaped grounds. These layouts give an open feeling like being in your own home, yet with the convenience and affordability of apartment living.
1-8 Springwood Circle (corner of Route 9), Hyde Park, New York
- Located directly across from the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Estate.
- Full-Kitchen with refrigerator and stove and oven range
- Separate Bedrooms, Living Room and Bathroom
- Close to IBM Headquarters, The Culinary Institute of America and Marist College.
- Tour the wonderful, historic Vanderbilt Mansion just up the road.
- Highly-rated Haviliand Elementary School, Hyde Park Middle and High School.
- Excellent Shopping, Restaurants, Antiquing and Entertainment nearby including Movie theatres and an original Drive-in movie screen.
- Full-time, on-site Management.
- Laundry facilities
- Garage Parking (additional cost)
- Wired for Cable Television
- For further information or to submit a property for consideration contact Dale Kaufteil 914-834-4488
More Links, things to see and do in the Hyde Park area:
- Dutchess County Tourism - The official Dutchess County Tourism site.
- Hyde Park Chamber of Commerce
- Marist College
- FDR's Estate
- The Culinary Institute of America - Exquisite Dining for lunch or dinner. Please call for reservations.
- I Love New York - Hudson Valley Region Guide - Your guide to attractions and activities
- Vanderbilt's Mansion and Estate
- Eleanor Roosevelt's Cottage at Val Kill
- Hyde Park Brewery
- Hyde Park Drive-in
- The Poughkeepsie Galleria